Earn up to a $5,000 bonus and make our Baptist team even stronger
Do you know a critical care nurse with ICU experience? If so, you could BOTH be eligible for a referral bonus of up to $5,000. Baptist is looking for some great new employees and offers competitive rates, accommodating schedules and opportunities for professional advancement. For more information, please call 901-227-4500.
RN Referral Bonus Details
Both the referring employee and the new hire will receive a total of up to $5,000 (less applicable tax withholding) if the candidate is hired into a designated, full-time RN position within our eICU department.
- Both the new hire and the referring employee receive the first payment of up to $2,500 after the new hire successfully completes his/her initial 90 day introductory period.
- Both the new hire and the referring employee receive the second payment of up to $2,500 after the new hire successfully completes 12 months of full-time employment.
What Candidates Must Do
- Complete the employee application, including the “Referral Source” section. Please note, to receive the referral bonus, the referring employee’s name must appear in the “Referral Source” section of the application.
- Apply for a full-time RN position within our eICU department.
Candidates not eligible for a bonus
Please note: If the candidate is not eligible for a bonus, the referring employee won’t receive a bonus either.
- RNs transferring from another Baptist entity, from one unit to another, or in a tuition deferral program.
- Former Baptist Memorial Health Care employees with less than 6 months since employment separation.
- Candidates with less than one year of ICU experience.
What Employees Must Do
- Team members must refer candidates for full-time eICU RN positions at Baptist TeleGuardian® eICU support center. PRN team members are not eligible.
- Baptist must successfully hire the candidate.
Team members not eligible
- Temporary agency staff.
- Administrative staff.
- Members of management (including head nurses and supervisors).
- Members of the human resources department.