You’ve just met your career match.
We are currently hiring registered nurses for seasonal, 16-week assignments that offer a new rate up to $100.00 per hour and a $3,000 completion bonus. You can choose from several locations in Tennessee, Arkansas and Mississippi.
After 16 weeks, nurses will also have the opportunity to apply for permanent employment. Talk to a recruiter today to learn about which Baptist Memorial hospitals are offering this great opportunity.
Be a part of our team. Get started.
Are you a licensed RN with a minimum of 2 years RN experience?
If you meet the requirements, it’s time for the next step. Fill out the following information to get started.
More money. More opportunities.
Our seasonal assignments now offer a new competitive salary and the ability to tailor your nursing career to your preferred lifestyle. With a $3,000 completion bonus and a new rate up to $100.00 per hour, our seasonal nursing positions can lead to full-time positions. We are now hiring RNs for seasonal, 16-week assignments at several hospitals and departments. Our nurses enjoy flexible schedules and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Join our RN team. This is a perfect opportunity for experienced nurses looking for a positive career move and a progressive work environment that rewards talent, competence and performance.
Current American Heart Association health care providers Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Completion of an RN program
- Basic computer literacy skills
- BSN degree preferred
Two years of clinical experience.
Current RN licensure permitting practice as a professional nurse in the state of Tennessee/Mississippi/Arkansas. If you do not qualify for seasonal assignments but are still interested in working at Baptist, please view other available nursing opportunities.
- Coordinate and provide care utilizing the critical thinking framework known as the nursing process. The nursing process forms the foundation of the nurse’s decision-making to help partner with patients/families to attain, maintain and restore health whenever possible.
- Blends caring, compassion, knowledge and integrity to provide safe, quality care that preserves patient autonomy, dignity and rights. Integrates practice with a Service First focus in keeping with Baptist’s mission, which mirrors the three-fold ministry of Christ through healing, preaching and teaching.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Baptist Memorial Health Care
For more than 100 years, Baptist leaders, physicians and teams have treated generations of patients. Today, with 22 hospitals, outpatient facilities and specialized care like hospice or rehabilitation, Baptist nurses can achieve their own career goals while caring for patients. Our nurses feel fulfilled in their Baptist careers, and enjoy a competitive salary and benefits.